This programme is designed for experienced working individuals. The MBA program has been carefully structured in order to ensure that all courses can be completed within two years even while the student continues to handle his or her professional duties full-time. This is accomplished by offering courses on Saturdays and Sundays during the two-year duration. A group research project has to be completed during the second half of the programme.
This programme ensures that the students in the final semester are able to upgrade their managerial skills, broaden their perspectives and improve their opportunities for advancement into higher management. Essentially, this also benefits their organisation.
· Bachelor (Hons) degree or its equivalent qualification with minimum CGPA of 3.00 from UiTM or a university recognized by UiTM Senate if no working experience or;
· Work experience of at least one (1) year if CGPA is 2.80 or equivalent or;
· Work experience of three (3) years with a minimum CGPA of 2.60 or equivalent or;
· Work experience of five (5) years with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent or;
· Fulfill Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) admission process for Master’s Degree in related area.
International applicants are required to obtain a minimum:
· TOEFL certificate with a score of at least 550 for (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (IBT); or
· IELTS certificate with at least Band 6.0; or
· MUET Band 4.0
· Any English Language Test which is equivalent to B2 in Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CEFR)
· Candidate who does not have TOEFL or IELTS is required to attend six (6) months English Proficiency Class (EC) prior to enrolment to the program. Upon completion of the EPC program, candidate needs to sit for TOEFL/IELTS/MUET examination with the score as stated above.